Terms and Conditions of Use
THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“T&C Agreement”) IS A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND HWA ALLIANCE OF CPA FIRMS, INC. (“HWA ALLIANCE”). READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN OR IN ANY OTHER HWA ALLIANCE OF CPA FIRMS POLICY OR AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE HWA ALLIANCE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THIS T&C AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.
The term “you” or “your” refers to you, or the entity on whose behalf you are using the Products and Services. This T&C Agreement governs your use of the websites (including but not limited to the operation of and the content and information contained therein), software, products and services of HWA Alliance (collectively, the “Products and Services”) and is a binding contract. If you are unable to form a binding contract and/or are under the age of majority in your state, you are not permitted to use the Products and Services. In consideration of the use of HWA Alliance’s Products and Services you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, including any other agreements, policies, rules or guidelines incorporated into the T&C Agreement, and as amended from time to time.
- Conditions and Limitations of Use of Products and Services:
- Use of Products and Services with Licenses. HWA Alliance’s Products and Services are intended to be used as a vehicle to connect users and visitors to existing technology and online applications for their personal or business needs. HWA Alliance grants you a revocable (without notice or cause), world-wide, non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license for the use of and access to its Products and Services for the sole purpose of accessing and using the Products and Services. Except for this revocable limited license, HWA Alliance grants you no express or implied rights or licenses in or to any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual or proprietary rights. In addition, you hereby grant HWA Alliance a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, sub-license, alter, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute any content that is either uploaded or submitted using HWA Alliance’s Products and Services and this license includes the right to information on any profile, including the right to reproduce the profile, name, likeness, image, photograph, feedback or suggestions to which you hereby warrant and represent is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Termination of Access to Products and Services. HWA Alliance reserves the right to refuse or discontinue your use of or access to any of its Products or Services for any reason, at any time and without notice to you. In addition, HWA Alliance also reserves such rights when, in its sole discretion, it determines your use does not accord with any HWA Alliance standards, policies, rules, guidelines or agreements and without notice to you. The following is a non-exhaustive list of examples of the type of use of the Products and Services that violates HWA Alliance’s governing documents and policies:
- Violating any applicable law, rule, regulation, or order, whether it be derived from local, state, federal or international law;
- Violating any HWA Alliance agreement, policy, rule or guideline;
- Disseminating, storing, posting, distributing or transmitting content that is illegal, slanderous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, incites violence, or that is otherwise offensive or actionable;
- Engaging in fraudulent, defamatory, obscene or deceptive conduct;
- Inflicting or attempting to inflict harm upon a minor;
- Obtaining, storing, distributing, posting, hosting, possessing, or transmitting child pornography or other unlawful materials;
- Conducting, participating in, facilitating, or conspiring to participate, conduct or facilitate, a pyramid or other illegal soliciting scheme;
- Engaging in conduct that invades the privacy of another (i.e. intercepting e-mails and/or redirecting e-mails sent by or to others; logging into another person’s account), harasses another, or otherwise infringes upon or violates the rights or another;
- Accessing, or attempting to access, the accounts or, computer systems of others:
- Without permission or right to do so;
- To spoof the URL, DNS or IP addresses of HWA Alliance or any other entity or person; or,
- To infiltrate the security and/or network of HWA Alliance;
- Collecting and/or storing the personal information of others, including any HWA Alliance website visitors;
- Utilizing an IP address that was not assigned to you;
- Transmitting uninvited solicitations or communications, data, spamming, or similar activities;
- Using the Products and Services of HWA Alliance to introduce or transmit viruses, torrents, Trojan horses, cancelbot, bomb, key, or other harmful codes on the internet;
- Engaging in conduct that is harmful to HWA Alliance, its Products and Services, HWA Alliance’s network, the internet, or other internet users;
- Inhibiting or interfering with the ability of any other person to use or enjoy HWA Alliance Products and Services;
- Modifying any medium used to provide HWA Alliance Products and Services, regardless of whether the medium is owned or leased by you, in order to commit theft of service, provide HWA Alliance’s Products and Services to an unauthorized third party, or for any other reason;
- Violating HWA Alliance’s or a third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, licenses, patents, copyrights, servicemarks, trade secrets and trademarks;
- Selling, decomposing, decompiling or reverse engineering any of HWA Alliance’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to its software, computer source code, mechanisms and functionality of any Product and/or Service; and,
- Attempting to engage in any of the activities or conduct set forth above.
- Encryption. You hereby acknowledge and agree that data obtained, kept, or sent through the Products and Services will not be stored in an encrypted form unless provided by the vendor. You further agree that the use of SSL Certificates by HWA Alliance are reasonable and are adequate methods to secure your data and that you will take steps and be solely responsible for the security of any information entered, maintained, sent or stored through the Products and Services.
- Errors in Products and Services. HWA Alliance does not create or develop all of the content displayed through its Products and Services and has no obligation to monitor, review or update the information available through its Products and Services. Further, HWA Alliance does not screen or investigate information for accuracy, veracity or reliability. Although HWA Alliance endeavors to provide accurate information on all best practices, technology updates and knowledge base, HWA Alliance must rely upon third parties for such information and updates to such information. Accordingly, neither HWA Alliance nor its affiliates, advertisers, suppliers or distributors represent or warrant the completeness, veracity, reliability or accuracy of the information and are not responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the content or other information contained in its Products and Services. You agree to defend and indemnify and hold HWA Alliance harmless, including from its own negligence, from any liability that may arise from the loss of information, or documents, or any inaccurate, unlawful or incorrect information provided or created through its Products and Services.
III. Warranties, Limitations of Liability, and Indemnification
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY HWA ALLIANCE OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
HWA ALLIANCE AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS FOR ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANSHIP, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ACCURACY, NON-INTERFERENCE, NON-INFRINGEMENTMENT, TITLE, COMPATABILITY OF SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING UNDER STATUTE.
STATEMENTS, INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY A HWA ALLIANCE REPRESENTATIVE TO YOU SHALL NOT CREATE A WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH STATEMENT, INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
Assumption of Risk. YOU HEREBY ASSUME THE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, EFFORT OR PERFORMANCE OF HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. FURTHER, HWA ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NOR DOES HWA ALLIANCE WARRANT THE SECURITY OF DOCUMENTS, PORTALS, INFORMATION, HYPERLINKS, CONTENT, FEATURES, CODING OR SOFTWARE ON, USED OR ACCESSED BY OR THROUGH ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. HWA ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR THE DOCUMENTS, PORTALS, INFORMATION, HYPERLINKS, CONTENT, CODING, SOFTWARE AND FEATURES OF ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, INTERRUPTION, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES.
Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL HWA Alliance and ITS affiliates BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING FROM THE BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LOSS OF INFORMATION, ACCESS, SOFTWARE, OR PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES ALLEGED TO ARISE IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, RELIANCE, PERFORMANCE OR AVAILABLILITY OF HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN THE EVENT HWA ALLIANCE SHALL BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY, HWA ALLIANCE’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID TO HWA ALLIANCE DURING THE TWLEVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEEDING THE FILING OF THE CLAIM. BOTH YOU AND HWA ALLIANCE AGREE THAT THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGES IN SUCH EVENT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO QUANTIFY AND THE AMOUNT SET HEREIN IS REASONABLE. THE PARTIES FURTHER AGREE THAT THE CONTEMPLATED DAMAGES ARE NOT PENALTIES, BUT COMPENSATION. THE PARTIES ALSO AGREE THAT THIS IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT HWA ALLIANCE IS HELD LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION AFTER YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED THE MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION PROVISIONS HEREOF. THIS LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE YOU AND HWA ALLIANCE, AND WITHOUT THIS LIMITATION HWA ALLIANCE WOULD BE UNABLE TO PROVIDE ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
No Reliance. HWA ALLIANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE AND RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON ITS WEBSITES, OR THROUGH ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. HWA ALLIANCE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE OR AGREEMENTS ENTERED UPON RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN OR IN ANY HWA ALLIANCE AGREEMENT, POLICY OR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
HWA ALLIANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE INVASION OF PRIVACY, ATTEMPTED OR ACTUAL, THROUGH OR FROM THE USE OF ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, EVEN IF HWA ALLIANCE WAS NOTIFIED OF THE POTENTIAL OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
Indemnification. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HWA ALLIANCE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, ATTORNEYS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIS T&C AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER HWA ALLIANCE AGREEMENT, POLICY, RULE OR GUIDELINE, EVEN IF THE SAME ARISES FROM HWA ALLIANCE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE OF HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES (INDIRECT USE INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO ANOTHER PERSON, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, ACCESSING OR USING YOUR ACCOUNTS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES);
- ANY DATA OR CONTENT POSTED, STORED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM YOU, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, USING HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES; AND,
- ANY BREACH OR OTHER VIOLATION OF ANY AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE T&C AGREEMENT, BETWEEN YOU AND HWA ALLIANCE.
Discontinuation of Business. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO HOLD HWA ALLIANCE HARMLESS FROM LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT AND INDIRECT DAMAGES, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE OR RELATE TO HWA ALLIANCE’S DISCONTINUATION OF BUSINESS, ANY OF HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
No Professional Advice. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HWA ALLIANCE IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BASED UPON ITS PROVISION OF ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY STATED IN A FULLY EXECUTED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MEMBER FIRMS. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT NO ACCOUNTANT-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND ANY SPECIFIC ACCOUNTANT THROUGH THE USE OF HWA ALLIANCE’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND THAT YOU HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY OR CONFIDENTIALITY AS TO ANY COMMUNICATION POSTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR TRANSMISTTED VIA THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IF SPECIFIC LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL OR OTHER SPECIALIZED OR EXPERT ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED, THE SERVICES OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE SOUGHT AND THE RELATIONSHIP NOT ENTERED IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. HWA ALLIANCE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT IT, ANY ACCOUNTANT OR ANY RECOMMENDATIONS POSTED THROUGH ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULT.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property:
Copyright. The Products and Services of HWA Alliance are protected by federal and state copyright law. Any and all title and interest to intellectual property rights in and to HWA Alliance’s Products and Services belongs solely to HWA Alliance and its Affilates.
This T&C Agreement does not grant any rights to use such content, other than according to the terms of this T&C Agreement any other HWA Alliance Agreements and Policies, or any third party agreement. Reproducing or attempting to reproduce this content in any form other than for personal use by you is strictly prohibited. If you want to use some or all of this content, contact HWA Alliance first. HWA Alliance’s Products and Services are protected by copyright and are not to be used by you or any other person for any reason other than its authorized purpose. HWA Alliance does not authorize the publication of its content or any other person or entity’s content in or on any other media, publication, or website without express written consent.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of1998. In the event the you or any other person believes that any of the Products and Services are in violation of another’s copyright, they may file a claim with HWA Alliance’s designated Copyright Agent, pursuant to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) by sending an email to join@HWA Alliance.com.
Responsibility for Material. HWA Alliance’s Products and Services provides a forum for reviews, Q&A’s, comments, images and other information. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Products and Services, including but not limited to any and all material and information that is uploaded, posted, emailed, or otherwise distributed or transmitted or made available through HWA Alliance’s Products and Services. HWA Alliance expressly disclaims any ownership of content or material that you upload, post, email, or otherwise distribute or transmit or make available through its Products and Services. All title and intellectual property rights, both in and to information and content accessible through HWA Alliance’s Products and Services are the property of the respective owner and may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. You hereby agree that it is your sole responsibility to acquire any and all appropriate authorizations and permissions to utilize the intellectual property of another through the Products and Services of HWA Alliance. You, jointly and severally with any other person or entity (excluding HWA Alliance), further agree to indemnify and hold harmless HWA Alliance for any and all claims that may arise due to your use of infringing information, data, and/or documents through the Products and Services.
Revocable Non-Exclusive License. In order for you to have the ability to access and use HWA Alliance’s Products and/or Services, we have granted you a limited, nontransferable, nonassignable, and non-exclusive license to certain content, software, and source code. Such items contain HWA Alliance’s proprietary and confidential information, such as trade secrets and intellectual property, which may not be shared or accessed without a license or in a manner intended to infringe upon the rights inherent in such property.
You agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in any and all HWA Alliance Agreements and Policies and to obtain any additional software that may be required or permitted to properly utilize the Products and Services. By and through this T&C Agreement, you also agree to not engage in activities that infringe upon HWA Alliance’s intellectual property rights, which include but are not limited to, activities such as reverse engineering, remarketing, decompiling and decomposing. You also agree that the Products and Services are subject to the applicable export control laws and regulations of the United States. This limited revocable license, and all rights (but not obligations to avoid infringing upon HWA Alliance’s intellectual property rights) associated therewith and granted by this agreement are terminated upon the termination of this Agreement and/or your use or access to the Products and/or Services.
Use of Products and Services. HWA Alliance licenses the use rights to certain images, photographs, and graphics contained in its Products and Services. However, HWA Alliance’s license does not extend to the use of such images, photographs or graphs by you. Accordingly, you agree and acknowledge that you cannot copy or otherwise use any of the information or content you receive, access or view through HWA Alliance’s Products and Services without the express written consent of HWA Alliance.
Use of Products and Services in Blogs. HWA Alliance prohibits the use of its Products and Services in Blogs or other media, whether traditionally or non-traditionally published. HWA Alliance’s policy expressly prohibits copying and pasting any of our Products or Services without first obtaining express written permission and a Blog License from HWA Alliance. In its sole discretion, HWA Alliance may grant a non-exclusive license to permit the use of its Products and Services in Blogs and/or other publications for a limited time period, not to exceed the time period in which you maintain a subscription in good standing with HWA Alliance. Such license may be provided to all or some of the Products and Services. However, immediately upon the cancellation of any or all of the Products and Services provided to you, the license is automatically revoked and all content obtained through the use of the license must be removed from the your website, Blog archive, any website or media in which the Product and/or Service was uploaded or provided, and any other interface you use or used to access such content.
Use of Products and Services in Social Media. Nothing in this T&C Agreement prohibits you or other third party from pasting the web address (directly or via hyperlink) of a Product and Service in a social media platform; provided, however, that such link directs the person who clicked such hyperlink or web address directly to the Product and Service and not a secondary website, product, and/or service.
Preservation of Products and Services. You acknowledge that each of the Products and Services were created through the intangible and tangible assets of HWA Alliance, and the end Products and Services are the intellectual property and confidential information of HWA Alliance or have been properly licensed to HWA Alliance. In order for you to have access to the Products and Services, you agree that you will preserve the value of this intellectual property by not engaging in any activities that would duplicate, in any form, integral information of HWA Alliance through methods such as reverse engineering, decomposition, decompiling, compiling or otherwise duplicating or attempting to duplicate the Products and/or Services of HWA Alliance in any way. You acknowledge that certain Products and Services will permit access by third parties to the Products and Services. Accordingly, you hereby agree that you will not provide access to HWA Alliance’s Products and Services to third parties unless and until you obtain such party’s agreement that neither you, nor any of your agents will engage in any activities prohibited by this T&C Agreement, or any other Service to Client agreement or policy. You hereby indemnify HWA Alliance from any and all liability arising from the improper and/or unlawful use of the Products and Services by you or any entity or person to which you have provided or aided in providing access, either intentionally or unintentionally, to such Products and Services.
Severability. If any provision herein is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, or inconsistent with the laws, regulations or ordinances of the applicable government or state, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and enforceable.
Merger. This agreement, including the documents, agreements and policies incorporated by reference and as amended, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and there are no third party beneficiary rights.
Assignment and Transferability. HWA Alliance may freely assign this T&C Agreement, and its other agreements and policies. You, however, may not transfer or assign any rights, duties, or obligations under this or any agreement between you and HWA Alliance.
No Waiver. HWA Alliance’s failure to require strict performance of any term of the T&C Agreement, or any other HWA Alliance agreement or policy, shall not constitute a waiver of HWA Alliance’s right to do so at a subsequent time.
Governing Law. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The terms and conditions of the T&C Agreement are always subject to the laws of the State of Ohio, which shall prevail if inconsistent with any terms or conditions herein, and this Agreement shall be construed as if the provisions of such laws or ordinances were written herein. The parties hereby designate Cuyahoga County and the Northern District of Ohio as proper venue and the Cuyahoga County District and County Courts at Law, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio as having proper jurisdiction for any disputes arising hereunder or related hereto and you hereby waive all defenses and objections to jurisdiction and venue. Such designation of jurisdiction and venue shall be applied without regard to conflict of laws principles. Ohio substantive law shall govern, construe and enforce all rights and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of this T&C Agreement.
Alternative Dispute Resolution. Should a dispute arise out of the T&C Agreement or acts or omissions related thereto, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiations held in good faith overt the course of at least fourteen (14) days, the parties agree to attempt, in good faith, to settle the dispute through mediation to be held no later than thirty (30) days after the cessation of negotiations. The mediation is a condition precedent to arbitration, litigation or other dispute resolution procedure. The mediation shall be held in Cuyahoga County, Ohio and shall be mediated by through a professional mediator and/or arbitrator. The fees for the mediation shall be borne equally by the parties.
Arbitration. In the event a dispute is not resolved by mediation, or if the parties otherwise agree, it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to JAMS, which is a professional arbitration association in Cuyahoga County, Ohio to be decided by a single arbitrator in accordance with the Ohio General Arbitration Act. If both parties agree to arbitration, and the amount to be arbitrated is less than $10,000.00, the arbitration association used must offer online, telephone or by mail resolution options. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration. Should a party fail to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenge the arbitrator’s award, or fail to comply with the arbitrator’s award, the other party is entitled to recover its costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney’s fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the arbitration award.
Modifying T&C Agreement. HWA Alliance reserves the right, in its sole discretion or if required by law, to provide notices and to alter, amend, modify, delete and add to this T&C Agreement, and any other agreement or policy, by posting the notices or revisions online. HWA Alliance may revise this T&C Agreement at any time by updating this posting and you are bound to such revisions. You therefore agree to periodically review HWA Alliance’s websites, policies, and agreements for updates and modifications. You agree that HWA Alliance may cease, terminate, or modify its websites without prior notice and for any reason. Your continuation of use of HWA Alliance’s Products and Services after any posted change to any HWA Alliance website, policy or agreement constitutes your acceptance of the new and/or modified terms, plans, policies, and/or agreements.
Export Control. The Products and Services are subject to United States Export Controls and none of the Products or Services may be downloaded or exported to any country or person prohibited under such laws. By using the Products and Services, you agree that such use will not be in violation of such laws.
Questions and Contact. Should you have any questions regarding HWA Alliance or its Services, please direct all questions and/or comments to join@HWAAlliance.com
Please check the box below to agree to our terms and conditions